Welcome to NPAP
The National Police Accountability (NPAP) is dedicated to ending police abuse of authority through coordinated legal action, public education, and support for grassroots and victims' organizations combating police misconduct. NPAP, a project of the National Lawyers Guild, is a non-profit organization of plaintiff's lawyers, law students and legal workers.
Join NPAP today! Our members work on cutting edge police misconduct litigation. We can help you to have the latest information to win even your toughest cases. Our listserv, CLE programs are all offered to members at reduced rates.
If you are a grassroots or victims' organization combating police misconduct please visit our resources and links section.
Recent News & Opinion
- Ex-San Francisco Officer Wins Police Misconduct Suit Against His Old Department
- Federal Law Suit in which the Ninth Circuit Found Sheriff Leroy Baca Could Be Held Personally Liable For Failure to Abate Jail Violence Settled By Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
- Plaintiff's Verdict in Excessive Force Case Against Deputies at Suffolk County District Court
- Los Angeles Inmates Win Verdict and Punitives in Mass Jail Beating Case
- Jury awards $1 million to family of Chicago woman who died in cell at police precinct