Welcome to NPAP
The National Police Accountability (NPAP) is dedicated to ending police abuse of authority through coordinated legal action, public education, and support for grassroots and victims' organizations combating police misconduct. NPAP, a project of the National Lawyers Guild, is a non-profit organization of plaintiff's lawyers, law students and legal workers.
Join NPAP today! Our members work on cutting edge police misconduct litigation. We can help you to have the latest information to win even your toughest cases. Our listserv, CLE programs, and Section 1983 Subscription Series are all offered to members at reduced rates.
If you are a grassroots or victims' organization combating police misconduct please visit our resources and links section.
NPAP will offer a CLE seminar and a workshop at the annual convention of the National Lawyers Guild in San Juan, PR.
Details of the events will be posted shortly.
Recent News & Opinion
- Minnesota Department of Corrections pays $400k to settle suit in inmate's death
- $50k Settlement Reached in Missouri Case For Dog Killed By Police Officer
- Rochester District Court Returns $120k verdict against Southport Corrections Officers
- Portland District Court Issues Permanent Injunction Aganist County Jail’s Unconstitutional Postcard-Only Inmate Mail Policy
- Federal Jury Returns $6.5 Million Verdict for Family Members of a Man Killed By Long Beach Police