The National Police Accountability Project (NPAP) is a non-profit membership organization of plaintiff's lawyers, law students and legal workers dedicated to ending police abuse of authority through coordinated legal action, public education, and support for grassroots and victims' organizations combating police misconduct. We are a project of the National Lawyers Guild.
Join NPAP today! Our members work on cutting edge police misconduct litigation. Our listserv is offered to all current members, and our CLE programs are offered to members at reduced rates. If you are a grassroots or victims' organization focused on police misconduct, please visit our resources and publications section to learn more.
Recent News & Opinion
- Prison Legal News Wins FOIA Suit for Phone Contract Records
- Win in Case against California Highway Patrol
- Chicago Reparations Ordinance to Compensate Victims of Police Torture
- Settlement for $675,000 in Class Action Suit against Women’s Correctional Center
- Largest Settlement in CA History for Wrongful Death Suit
- NPAP joins HRDC's 'Stop Prison Profiteering' Campaign
- NPAP endorses Ferguson Legal Defense Committee Call for Action
- NPAP joins Chicago police accountability activists and attorneys in support of Reparations Ordinance
- NPAP Partners With Communities for Crisis Intervention Teams to Advocate for Better 911 Responses for Individuals With Mental Health Concerns
- NPAP endorses CCR stop and frisk report to the UN Human Rights Committee