The National Police Accountability Project (NPAP) is a non-profit membership organization of plaintiff's lawyers, law students and legal workers dedicated to ending police abuse of authority through coordinated legal action, public education, and support for grassroots and victims' organizations combating police misconduct. We are a project of the National Lawyers Guild.
Join NPAP today! Our members work on cutting edge police misconduct litigation. Our listserv is offered to all current members, and our CLE programs are offered to members at reduced rates. If you are a grassroots or victims' organization focused on police misconduct, please visit our resources and publications section to learn more.
Recent News & Opinion
- $10M Settlement for L.A. County Man Wrongfully Convicted of Murder
- Jury Returns $2.25M Verdict for Women Abused by Missouri Drug Court Officer
- Jasper County, TX Prisoner Accepts "Six Figure" Settlement Following Burning and Scarring
- Historic 900K Settlement in Case of Little Rock, AR Man Killed by Police
- $40M in NYC Settlement with Five Wrongfully Convited of Murder
- Federal judges often let bad cops slide
- NPAP Joins Efforts to Include Prisoner Populations in EJ 2020 Action Agenda
- NPAP joins HRDC's 'Stop Prison Profiteering' Campaign
- NPAP endorses Ferguson Legal Defense Committee Call for Action
- NPAP joins Chicago police accountability activists and attorneys in support of Reparations Ordinance